Are you an entrepreneur? Do you want to start a business? Would £1,500 help your business to grow? Do you need exposure to investors?
Then you are in the right place!
About Pitch Submissions
Submissions for The Baddest Pitch 2017 are now open.
The Baddest Pitch is a competition that gives you the opportunity to pitch your business idea and win up to £1,500 of prize money to invest in your business and takes place in November 2017, in London.
This event is designed as a platform to discover, support and develop businesses from around the world.
How It Works
- To enter, make a 3-minute video with your business pitch idea and upload your entry using the form below.
- 25 of the most original, inspiring and entertaining pitch videos will be shortlisted for the next round.
- In the next round, the pitch videos will be screened at an event in London. The audience will pick their top 5 videos for the grand finals.
- In the grand finals, our last 5 contestants will have to convince a panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, on why they should win.
Earlybird Entry Deadline
But wait there’s more!
There will also be a panel discussion on the night and the chance to mingle with inspiring game changers, who will share knowledge, expertise and the skills needed to hack growth and entrepreneurship.
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone with an online business idea.
- As long as you are 18 years old or over, and employ less than 10 people, then you are good to go!
- You must also be available to attend the event in London later this year.
Why Enter The Baddest Pitch
Not only could you win up to £1,500, but you also get the chance to share your business idea with a panel of established entrepreneurs, to receive feedback and help validate your idea.
It is possible your pitch could be seen by an investor, looking for the next big thing to invest in.
Application Fees & Submission Guidelines
To submit your entry to The Baddest Pitch, review the submission guidelines below.
- Running Time for pitch videos must be no more than 3 minutes.
- If submitting more than one pitch, a separate completed entry is required for each pitch.
- All videos must not have been released publicly online or in any format ever.
- All entrants are responsible for and certify that they have the full rights to use any and all music in their videos.
We aim to notify all submitting parties by the 12th November, on if their submission has been successful or not.
All Successful submissions will receive The Baddest Pitch Event Pack, that will include event details, contact info and details of how to make the most out of the event.
- The Baddest Pitch Cash Prize – Up To £1,500
- Best Social Impact
- Best Branded
- Best Video Award
- Silver Tongue Award
How to Enter in 3 steps
1. Upload your 3-minute pitch video to YouTube or Vimeo – Make sure your video is unlisted (not publicly available) or password protected.
3. Use Paypal below to submit your entry fee