Thanks for your interest in writing for IntelliPink.com. We are always on the lookout for talented and inspirational writers who are passionate about online marketing, entrepreneurship and growing businesses.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Guest post submission does not guarantee publication
- We love detailed posts, articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words
- Back up your points – Include stats or references to back up your points
- Posts should tell a story or provide tips, ideas or advice on online marketing, entrepreneurship or growing a business.
- Posts that advertise your website or product, will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be original and not published anywhere else online.
- Please check your submissions for punctuation, spelling and grammar, other the submission will be declined.
- Include your bio with your submission, 50 words max. (You can include a link to your website)
Following these guidelines will increase the chance of your post being accepted. You will be notified if your post is accepted.
To submit your guest post for review, please send your post of email@example.com with the subject at “Guest Post Submission.”
Please remember to include the following:
- Your full name
- Website of social links
- Your post title + Your Post
- Your bio (50 words max)
- Attach images you would like to include