Sebastian Francis is the Co-Founder of Titus Learning, a tech company that provides bespoke virtual learning environment solutions and more, to International Schools around the globe. Seb is also a Virgin StartUp Ambassador.
In this Podcast we discuss ( SPOILER ALERT )
- [02:00] An introduction to Sebastian Francis
- [03:42] Sebastians motivation for becoming an entrepreneur.
- [05:50] We hear a story about one of Sebastians first money making venture
- [08:20] Sebastian explains if you need to reinvent the wheel in creating a new business?
- [10:10] What is a lifestyle business
- [12:00] We find out if sacrifices helped Sebastian get to where he is today in business
- [14:00] Sebastian shares how his company grew internationally
- [16:38] We learn how to deal with cultural challenges of doing business abroad
- [20:41] We find out how web Titus Learning is doing in business
- [22:50] We find out how education if affecting the education industry
- [27:00] What to do, if you want to create software for your business
- [30:11] What to do if you don’t have money to develop your idea, and your scared of someone stealing your idea
- [33:27] Sebastian shares where he gets his inspiration from
- [36:40] What Sebastian learnt from Sir Richard Branson
- [38:10] We find out more about Sebastians up and coming podcast, Startup Secrets
- [41:10] Sebastian shares a story about one of his failures in business
- [43:10] We learn what Seb wishes he knew, before he started in business
- [45:30] Good places to network
- [46:50] We find out what is working in promotion Titus Learning
You will learn
- How to deal with the cultural challenges of doing business abroad
- What to do, if you want to create software for your business
- What to do if you don’t have money to develop your idea, and your scared of someone stealing your idea
Links and resources mentioned
- More from Sebastian Francis
- More from Titus Learning
- Recommended Links
- Inspirational People
- Make a list of problems or things that bug or pester you everyday.
- Then review your notes to see if there is anything in your list, that could be applied to a wider audience.
- Use this to find a real market pain point, not just an irritation.
Tweet #DiversityAllStar to discuss the show on twitter, or to ask our guests a question.