Ade Bamgbala is a digital marketer, public speaker and the founder of Blacticulate, a podcast series that features UK Black professionals, with the mission of finding out HOW their guests do what they do. Why? So you can, too.
In this Podcast we discuss ( SPOILER ALERT )
- [01:47] An introduction to Ade Bamgbala and Blacticulate
- [04:04] We learn why Ade launched a podcast.
- [06:05] We find out if you need to be able to relate to your peers in order to learn
- [07:00] Ade explains how he managed to start a podcast, in a space where there was no peers to follow.
- [08:00] Ade shares his most memorable podcast episode.
- [09:30] Is podcasting easy?
- [13:11] Lisimba talks about why he made a podcast
- [18:30] The benefits of content marketing
- [21:20[ Ade explains what doors that Blacticulate has opened for him
- [24:40] We find out what “hard work” really is
- [29:00] Why it’s important to play on your strengths, in order to ensure consistency
- [30:35] How Ade launched his podcast, and how he sustains it.
- [39:10] Ade talks about his work with Google
- [49:00] Tips on how to promote your business with digital marketing
Key points you will learn
- Whats doors podcasting can open for you and your brand.
- The benefits of content marketing
- We find out why you should have video in your marketing mix
Links and resources mentioned
- More from Ade Bamgbala:
- Recommended links:
- Recommended reading (affiliate link):
- To help you overcome fear and grow in confidence, walk down any street and anybody that you catch eye contact with, just say hi.
Tweet #DiversityAllStar to discuss the show on twitter.